Christmas right around the corner what would be better than a nice relaxing chess tournament at the Dayton Chess Club? HA! Talk about self promotion. Seriously though instead of going holiday shopping come on down to the DCC for the 3rd Annual Christmas Season Open here are the details:
- 5 Rounds – SS – December 13-14
- December 13th, Saturday Time Controls: Rds 1 & 2 are G/75 then Game/2hr30min
- December 14th, Sunday $600 b/32 paid entries, re-entries $15 count as 1/2 entry.
- OPEN: $200-100. U1800: $200-100. USCF Rated.
- One bye permitted – sign up by end of round 1.
- Reg: Sat: 9:00-10:30 am. Rds: Sat – 11-2-5:30, Sun – 10-3:30.
- Sections: OPEN and U1800. EF: $25/$35 adv/after 12/11
- DCC mbr disc. $3, EF refunded to 2200 and up if they complete the schedule.
Don’t forget to sign up for the DCC Newsletter for coupons and insights at the Dayton Chess Club!